Our expertise in energy efficiency of buildings based on 14 years of research working experience in organisations located in the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands and Belgium.
We bring this expertise as a partner in research & innovation projects, thematic expert groups, evaluation panels, etc.
Specific thematic fields expertise: Very Low / Nearly Zero / Energy Positive Buildings; Passive House Standard; Decarbonisation of the Building Stock; Deep Renovation; Renewable Technologies in Buildings; Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV); Smart Cities and Communities; Construction Skills for Energy Efficient Buildings.
Recent examples of Expert work:
- External Expert for quality assessment of proposals ENI CBC Med – Cross Border Cooperation in the Mediterranean
- Expert Group Member 2016-2017 EC – DG Research & Innovation, Evaluation methodologies for the interim and ex-post evaluations of Horizon 2020
- Co-Author Final Report “Applying Relevance-Assessing Methodologies to Horizon 2020”
- Expert Panel 2016 & 2017 The Research Foundation Flanders, PhD fellowships
- Expert Panel 2017, Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship (VLAIO), Flux 50 Energy Cluster: Feasibility Studies
- Evaluator 2016 Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy, Horizon 2020
- Expert 2015-2016 Consultation Forum for Sustainable Energy in the Defence and Security Sector, Contribution to the Working Group 2: “Energy Efficiency”
- Evaluator 2016 and 2017 INNOCHEM, NCRD Poland R&D Poland Grants to SMEs
- Evaluator 2014, 2015 Energy, Horizon 2020 Research & Innovation
- External Expert 2014 OECD programme on Local Employment and Economic Development (LEED) Skills for Green Growth
- Evaluator 2013 Polish-Norwegian Research Programme, Small Grant Scheme
- Evaluator 2012 FP7-2013 energy efficient buildings
- External Expert in Energy Efficient Buildings 2011-2013 EASME Build Up Skills Pillar I