- A registration is made by completing the REGISTRATION section on the XLNCE website https://www.xlnce.eu or by emailing the required registration information by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enrolment to the HORIZON 2020 Training is finalised upon receival of the full payment of the training fee.
- XLNCE Consultancy reserves the right to cancel the training if necessary, in which case the fees will be refunded.
- Cancellation: a refund of 80% of the fee will be made if you cancel in writing (via email to: email@example.com) up to one week prior to the training. After that date, the whole fee will be kept. Substitutions are welcome and must be confirmed by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the starting date of training. The Participant has the right to reschedule his/her participation and register to another training only if communicated via email up to five (5) working days prior to the training and with the following conditions: a) If the registration fee of the newly chosen training is higher than the registration fee of the original one: Participant must pay the difference. b) If the fee of the newly chosen training is less than the fee of the original one: XLNCE Consulting reimburses the difference.
- Confidentiality: all information and matters discussed during the training are confidential and will not be shared with third parties.
- Invoicing: The original e-Invoice will be sent to the participant once the full training fee payment has been received on the XLNCE Consultancy bank account. Information from the participant provided in the ‘Registration’ will be used in the Pro-forma and the original e-Invoice.
- Copyright: All training material is protected by the Belgian copyright law. All training materials are for own personal use by the training participants and not for commercial use. They may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior permission of XLNCE Energy efficiency & EU funding Consulting.
- Participants can take photographs during the course for personal use only. Making audio and video recordings are not allowed during the training.
- XLNCE Energy efficiency & EU funding Consulting may take photographs and video recordings during the training. These materials may be used for promotional purposes of future trainings. Should a Participant wish their photograph not to be taken or used, they must inform the XLNCE Consultancy representative during the training.
- Payment: After completing the registration, the applicant receives an electronic pro-forma invoice via e-mail. The full training fee must be paid until a maximum of (5) five calendar days prior to the start of the training. If the payment is not received in time, the applicant will not be allowed to participate at the training. Payment shall be made by bank transfer to the XLNCE Consultancy.
- Deadline for payment: The full training fee must be paid until a maximum of (5) five calendar days prior to the start of the training. If the payment is not received in time, the applicant will not be allowed to participate to the training.
- VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) payment
- The organisation is based in Belgium (21% Belgian VAT applies).
- The organisation is not based in Belgium but in another EU country and has a valid EU VAT number, (according to the VIES VAT number validation website http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies). In case the provided VAT number is not shown as valid, XLNCE Consultancy will add 21% Belgian VAT on the invoice.
- The organisation does not have a VAT number. XLNCE Consultancy will add 21% Belgian VAT on the invoice.
- The organisation is part of an EU Institution. It does not have a VAT number and is exempt from paying VAT.
- A participant is registering to the training as an individual (not as an Organisation). XLNCE Consultancy will add 21% Belgian VAT on the invoice.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
All legally binding cases and agreements shall be governed and construed in accordance to the Laws of Belgium. As far as legally allowed, the contracting parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gent, Belgium.
For further questions feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com or phone: +32 489 117 073.
© XLNCE Energy efficiency & EU funding consultancy. All rights reserved.